A very warm welcome from Rob & Natalie to La Calade!
La Calade is a beautifully renovated, 4-bedroom bed & breakfast situated in the picturesque village of Montouliers. Nestled amongst vineyards and pine forests you are guaranteed to find a beautiful, relaxing place to enjoy a slice of Mediterranean life.
You’ll be made to feel welcome as soon as you arrive at La Calade and you’ll be well looked after during your stay – enjoy the freshly prepared breakfast the secluded garden, discover local wine during a wine-tasting in the bar area or spend an evening enjoying a sharing platter. And don’t forget to ask for some tips to help you discover some of the best-kept secrets of this wonderful area.
Why La Calade is the perfect place in the Languedoc for cycling and wine tasting:
- At La Calade, you can enjoy bed and breakfast accommodation with the added benefits of self catering facilities
- You can explore the southern French countryside on bike or by foot.
- You can shop at a local market and then prepare your own food, or eat at one of the many wonderful restaurants nearby.
- You can visit vineyards and taste the local Languedoc wine.
- You will find somewhere that completely caters to your every need.
What makes us different is:
- The bespoke storage facility, where you can lock your bike after an exhilarating day in the saddle or store all your walking gear securely.
- It’s the secluded, peaceful garden where you can relax with a glass of wine at the end of a day.
- It’s the BBQ or guest kitchen that you can use whenever you like.
- It’s the gorgeous loft-style lounge with plenty of space for an evening of board games or cards with your friends.
- It’s the private entrance giving you the freedom to come and go at your leisure
- It’s the off-road parking for your peace of mind.
Because of all this our guests get the comfort and personal attention of a bed and breakfast with the convenience and security of self-catering accommodation. So if you’re looking for the perfect bed and breakfast in Languedoc, you’ve come to the right place!
But don’t take our word for it – see what some of our guests have said:
For more testimonials look at our reviews here:
Or you can check availability or book your stay today in one of our four rooms here