Special Measures for Special Times
If you are worried in these current times about sharing a breakfast room – please let us reassure you that we have thought about this and can offer the following:
– A freshly made ‘breakfast basket’ that you can take away with you
– The option of having your breakfast outside on the patio
– Staggered breakfast times in the dining room
We will also be cleaning and disinfecting all areas more thoroughly and more often. We will be providing hand sanitiser and cleaning products for your use and leaving a longer time between guests so we can clean and air the rooms accordingly.
If you are a family wanting to get together after all this time apart or a group of friends wanting to escape together – why not book La Calade for exclusive use and have the place to yourselves? Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you more information.
Why La Calade is the perfect Bed and Breakfast in Languedoc for cycling and wine tasting:
- At La Calade, you can enjoy bed and breakfast accommodation with the added benefits of self catering facilities
- You can explore the southern French countryside on bike or by foot.
- You can shop at a local market and then prepare your own food, or eat at one of the many wonderful restaurants nearby.
- You can visit vineyards and taste the local Languedoc wine.
- You will find somewhere that completely caters to your every need.
What makes us different is:
- The bespoke storage facility, where you can lock your bike after an exhilarating day in the saddle or store all your walking gear securely.
- It’s the secluded, peaceful garden where you can relax with a glass of wine at the end of a day.
- It’s the BBQ or guest kitchen that you can use whenever you like.
- It’s the gorgeous loft-style lounge with plenty of space for an evening of board games or cards with your friends.
- It’s the private entrance giving you the freedom to come and go at your leisure
- It’s the off-road parking for your peace of mind.
Because of all this our guests get the comfort and personal attention of a bed and breakfast with the convenience and security of self-catering accommodation. So if you’re looking for the perfect bed and breakfast in Languedoc, you’ve come to the right place!
But don’t take our word for it – see what some of our guests have said:
For more testimonials look at our reviews here:
Or you can check availability or book your stay today in one of our four rooms here