- The village itself has so many interesting cycling routes nearby and walking right on its doorstep.
- You can easily while away a few hours partaking in a bit of wine tasting, either in one of the two village wineries (or both!) or at the hundreds of others in the vicinity.
- There are many historic sites to visit within cycling or driving distance
- You could spend a morning visiting one of the wonderful local French markets situated in nearby quaint little villages – finding delicious food to bring back to La Calade to put on the BBQ or prepare in the guest kitchen in the evening or maybe to make a lovely lunch to take out with you the next day.
- You could visit some of the highly acclaimed restaurants on the banks of the Canal du Midi – just down the road.
- You could enjoy a day on one of the Mediterranean beaches, only a 30 minute drive away
If you would like to find out more, why not download one of our free guides here: